Two Civil Engineering Seniors receive ASCE Indiana Section Award
Posted: April 19, 2023
Two University of Evansville Civil Engineering seniors, Sarah Lambright and Weston Miller, were presented awards at The American Society of Civil Engineers Indiana Section meeting in Carmel, Indiana. On April 18, 2023, the ASCE Indiana Section presented the awards: For demonstrating exemplary performance and potential in Civil Engineering.
The School of Engineering and Computer Science would like to congratulate Sarah and Weston on this achievement.
- Annual UE Journey to Justice Program to Educate on Civil Rights Movement
- UE, Warrick County School Corp. Partner for Teaching and Learning Pathway
- UE Theatre's Rogue and Peasant Aces present ANIMAL FARM
- Students from 13 Southwest Indiana High Schools Honored by UE’s Mathematics Department
- UE's College of Business & Engineering Lecture Series to Highlight Positive Community Impacts
- University of Evansville, STARTedUP Foundation announce pitch competition regional qualifiers
- UE Presents Vanderburgh County Educators of the Year
- University of Evansville Theatre Presents NOISES OFF
- UE Secures $30 Million Grant to Create Evansville Promise Neighborhood
- University of Evansville Programs Recognized during Annual Leadership Everyone Awards
Contact Media Relations
- Contact Media Relations by email email@example.com
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Thursday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- UE Community Band — Thursday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Friday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Saturday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - NOISES OFF — Sunday, April 23 at 2:00 p.m.
- Jazz Band Concert - A Tribute to Jazzy TV Theme Songs — Sunday, April 23 at 4:00 p.m.
- Gumberts Competition — Tuesday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Reading/Study Day — Thursday, April 27 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Friday, April 28 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Saturday, April 29 All-day event
Room 260, Schroeder School of Business Building